Sunday, March 05, 2006

Not Much Going On

I haven't posted anything for a while, so I thought I would do a quick update. The kids are all doing well and growing fast. We are going to pre-register Jaden for kindergarten next year. It's amazing!!! I can't believe he is already 5. I've already been having nightmares about him not being able to find his classroom and not catching the bus home. I guess I worry about him not being old enough, but he is. He'll do great. He is so excited to start and is already reading and doing some math. He really enjoys it. He definitely gets that from his dad and not me. It's amazing how similar Jaden and Guy are. Austin keeps growing and is busy as ever, as well as Kaylee. Her hair is finally growing and I'm able to do things with it. It is so fun to have a daughter (sons are fun too!). I hope to get a couple of pictures posted within the next few days. Well enough of my rambling. Not much is going on!!!!

1 comment:

WarriorWife said...

Whatever, there's nothing going on! You're girl has hair! That's so cool.
I remember I was so excited to go to kindergarten until the week before when I was overcome with the terrifying impact of "going to school". It took a lot of calming asnwers about a classroom from my brother (the school guru at the time) and my mom to be okay again with going. :)
Hopefully Jaden just stays excited the whole time.