Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bridesmaids!!!!

I have been having so much fun doing these pages of my wedding album. I haven't posted all of the pages here - I've posted a lot of them on my ward's digital scrapbooking groups blog, but I thought I would put this one on here. I'm having a hard time getting all these pages done now that school has started up again, but I'm still trying. It's not like I have a lot of pictures to do - I was disappointed with the way a lot of them turned out! Anyway, this is a page of my bridesmaids - Jillian Beach and Jamie Paul (at the time, it's Reber now!). I thought this turned out good.

Well school is going good. I'm only in the middle of my first week. It is going to be a tough semester though. A lot of readings - and even more papers and projects! I have two history courses - Middle Eastern Civilization and The History of Christianity. Both of them will be very interesting, I think I'll enjoy them. I also have a Special Education course that will be good, however, my professor seems very strict and will be slightly difficult, but I think I'll be okay. I also have an Education course that will be talking about literacy and assessments - this class will have a TON of projects to do, but, once again, I think it will be good. I'm just hoping they will give me enough spare time to be with my family.... and do a little scrapbooking.

I also registered with familysearchindexing.org and hope to be able to do a little bit of work there. I don't know if anyone has tried it yet or not, but it is a good thing to do. All you do is look at old microfilms on the internet and figure out the names and such and type them in. The church is just trying to get the names off of these so people can be found and others can find their names. You don't have to be a member of the church to do this, in fact, there are a lot who aren't. Anyway, I hope to be able to do a few batches of these.

Well, here's the scrapbook page I told you about:

3 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Good Page! I am so glad to hear that you are going to try indexing. I am doing it and it makes me feel good to do work for others, even if it is only when I have free time. Good luck with your new classes!

Jamie said...

My, we look so young! It is scary to think we will be coming up on 30 soon! Yikes!

Sounds like you will be busy this semester, but I'm sure you'll do great. And good job on working on your family history. I have not yet gotten into that. I have to look pretty far back to do work for someone who doesn't have it done yet. My grandparents have done so much, thankfully. Anyway, good luck on everything.

Arlyn said...

Beautiful!