Sunday, February 24, 2008

How many of me?

This was kinda fun to do! I saw it on my friend Jamie's blog and thought it would be fun to do!

There are 511,399 people in the U.S. with the first name Heather. Statistically the 104th most popular first name.
There are 163,891 people in the U.S. with the last name Andrews. Statistically the 179th most popular last name.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
276
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



As for my maiden name - not quite as popular!!!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Apparently, Mockli is so 'rare' that they do not have it in their database and there are 0 people with the last name of Mockli and 0 Heather Mockli's in the U.S. Go figure!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm not surprised at those numbers. Heather and Andrews are common names. But I thought it was funny that no one had the same maiden name. You are so special!

Arlyn said...

I know that I am the only one with my married name combo. But there are a few other Arlyn Petersons out there!

Arlyn said...

P.S. I knew a H****** A****** in my Las Vegas ward!