Friday, April 11, 2008

Mooooooo!!!

Sorry about the title, but I had to get it out of my system!!! I have just been picked up by an internet store to sell my digital scrapbooking kits. I am so excited! I think this will be a lot of fun and I will definitely learn A LOT from the other designers there! I haven't uploaded any kits to sell there yet, but hope to this weekend (if homework will cooperate!). It is a fantastic site with forums, blogs, galleries, and, of course, a store. I have already enjoyed participating in their forums and can't wait to participate in some of their challenges!

Anyway, go check out the site. It's fun to just look around! Moo Two Desings

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

Congrats! I've seen some things from that site and thought they were cute! You're in good company.

Jamie said...

Congratulations! How fun! I'm sure it will be nice to get a little cash from doing something you really enjoy. Good luck with the homework - isn't it close to the end of the semester? Yea!