Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kaylee's First Manicure!

I was reminded by my friend that I have been a blog slacker lately (thanks Kristy!) So I thought I would make a quick post about our day today.
We had a "girls day out" today with Tyra and Lexi (and Lexi's friend, Nicole). We decided that we would all go and get a manicure at the Beauty College in Rexburg (only $3.50 per person for the manicure!). It was a lot of fun! Kaylee just loved it - she was so serious about it and was just talking to EVERYBODY and was showing off her nails to anyone who would look at them. It was just so much fun, we are going to have to go back and do it again sometime!

She was so proud!


And so serious!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So fun! Kaylee sure does look serious, how funny! Raquel loves manicures, too. But we just do them at home. ;) What a fun girls day out!

Kristy Skoy said...

We need to plan a day and take our girls together. Kaitlyn would LOVE IT! And so glad you bogged!