Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've made a template, or two......

Kristy has been making templates lately and I thought that it looked fun, so I went ahead and created a couple. I had a lot of fun with them and can't wait to use them. I decided with how much I use templates, it would be a good idea to make my own. That way when I go to make a scrapbook page, I can look at all my templates to help me decide the layout I want to use. That's what takes me the longest when making pages!!!! Anyway, I was pretty excited about it. They aren't the best, but hopefully I'll be getting better. Here are some images of my first two - I have another one in the works that having a lot of fun with!


2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

how did you do the squiggle line? I dont know how to do that! I love your templates!

Mrs. Andrews said...

I just made a bunch of dots in a squiggly line!!!!!