Sunday, September 02, 2007

I DID IT!!!

I made it through my first week of school. Boy, are things going to get hectic. I am taking 3 history classes and 1 Education class. They are all going to involve A LOT of reading - especially the history classes. It has been kind of fun, though. I've enjoyed using my brain again! It's also been nice to have interaction with people that are older than 6!!!! I think I'm going to enjoy school, however, I'm going to be kept awfully busy. I guess that will help make the time go by faster. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to spend as much time doing my digital scrapbooking - it seems like it has been forever since I was able to sit down and spend time making pages. I am going to try to set aside one evening a week to do it, but we'll see if that actually happens!!
Anyway, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I will miss you around he digi blog every day. I hope to see a layout here and there from you!
Kristy

Jamie said...

Sounds like you will be super busy. Good luck with the juggling!