Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Trip to the Dentist

So I've been kind of lazy with my blogging lately, haven't had much to blog about, I guess! Well, today I took the kids to the dentist. I was, of course, prepared for the worst, but to my pleasant surprise, they were WONDERFUL!!! They were very cooperative and happy. I always remember, as a child, being nervous and apprehensive at the dentist. My kids were excited to go. They love the new toothbrushes they get and the toy from the treasure chest! I was worried how they would act while I was getting my teeth cleaned. The wonderful ladies there, as well as the dentist, were great with them. They just let them kind of wander in the back where we were (it's kind of an open dental office with only partial walls between the different rooms) and turned on the TV for them. The ladies entertained them and they were great. They loved getting the pink stuff on their teeth to see where the sugarbugs are and watching it disappear with the cleaning. Anyway, nothing exciting going on here, just a trip to the dentist!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

At least they liked it, eh?

Glad it was a successful trip.

patsy said...

I can't believe how kids are reacting when it comes to making their teeth healthy. When I was a kid, I'd hide under my mommy's skirt every time we went to the dentist. Haha! But now, my kids are happy and cooperative in every dentist visit. I am one proud mother. =)