Tuesday, August 22, 2006

KIndergarten is Great...

Not only for Jaden, but for me as well. It is just amazing what I can get done with one less child in the house for a few hours. It was so nice today when Jaden was in school and both Kaylee and Austin fell asleep......... at the same time........... and for 1 1/2 hours. What did I do? Not what I should have..... I sat down on the couch and read a book. I haven't been able to do that during the day, while it was quiet for at least 2 years!!! Probably longer! It was great!!! I just hope that it will someday happen again.

2 comments:

WarriorWife said...

yeah for you! There's always time to get the other stuff done, right? :) I'm glad you hear you're coming through this change with flying colors.

Erin said...

I can only imagine. My little boy starts preschool soon, 2 days a week for 2 hours each day. I'm sure the first couple days I won't know what to do with myself.