Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Swim Lessons

I put the boys into swim lessons this week here at the local swimming pool. They are just loving it!!! I had to put them in level two since level one was full, but we figured they would do okay because of their ages. We were a little iffy on whether or not Austin would be okay, but they both seem to be doing great! It's amazing how they will try new things with their instructors when they won't with their parents. I'll have to take some pictures of them tomorrow and post them.

We are having Lexi, their cousin, come stay with us tomorrow and Thursday night. The kids are SO excited!!! They just can't wait. Lexi, actually it was her mom, offered to give us a night out with free babysitting, so it will be great.

Anyway, I'll post some pics of the kids tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

LUCKY!!! I am so glad that they are having a good time at swimming lessons!