Sunday, November 04, 2007

Snow!!!!

I made a couple pages of our way too early snow day this past September. I had so much fun with these ones. I made them using a couple of snow templates that I made. Templates are so fun to make and so easy to use. I've actually started up a blog to give some of my template freebies away! I've had 84 people download one and 63 another! It's crazy! I'm going to be giving away these snow templates sometime next week.... just in case you're interested! Go check out my blog here. Anyway, here are the scrapbook pages of my kids playing in the snow... and building their first snowman of the year (he was kinda small!!).

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good for you Heather. How exciting to have so many people downloading your templates! You do a great job with them. I can't believe you had snow already. We haven't yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon! The kids are excited - I am too - except for the driving in it. I hate that part!