Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Space Needle!!!

We are in Seattle visiting my family and took the kids to the Space Needle. It was a lot of fun. Jaden loved the ride up and how the cars looked like matchbox cars. After the Space Needle Guy and I took the kids to the Science Center and played there for a couple of hours. The kids just had a great time. It was a little chilly, but definitely worth it! Here are a few pictures of the kids at the Space Needle and the Science Center.
Here is a picture of the kids at the top of the Space Needle:

And looking up at the Space Needle:

Here is a picture of the kids "digging for dinosaur bones":

This is a picture of the kids in the butterfly exhibit. It was a lot of fun watching the butterflies flying all around. Austin had one land on his bum - he thought that was pretty funny! He also thinks he was a 'butterfly magnet'.

Austin - even after a careful inspection by the exhibit worker - had a stow away on his leg. We found it after we had left the butterflies and were out playing. Luckily, Austin was able to walk careful enough that we were able to get it back in.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm jealous. I haven't been home in over a year and half. Doesn't mean I haven't seen family, I just haven't been to Seattle. I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Kristy Skoy said...

WOW you are having a lot of fun. AUSTIN, those are amazing butterflies! I cant wait to hear all about it.

Jamie said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun. How nice to visit family. I am really missing the restaurants in Seattle. I have been craving me some seafood! I hope you had a great time, looks like the kids enjoyed it.