Friday, June 06, 2008

Another new header!

I was just not really happy with the last one, so I thought I would make another! I don't have much anything interesting to say today, but thought that I would just tell you of an incidence we had with Austin. My mother-in-law had to call and remind me of this yesterday - I never did write it down before so I thought I would today.

Austin had gone downstairs to Guy (I had just gotten after him for picking on his brother and sister and not doing what he was asked) and he told him. "Dad, when mom gets mad at Jaden, he cries. When mom gets mad at me, I just get mad at her!"

That pretty much just sums up their personalities!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

I like this header better. It fits your family better. Funny Kid!

Jamie said...

So cute! I love how different each child's personality is. It can sure make parenting difficult though trying to figure out what works with each one. Love the header - great job!