Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another new page!

I have been having so much fun scrapping these old photos. Here is my latest page.....
(Mom, I think that was Tyler, but where is Barrett? Let me know if I'm wrong.)

Things have been good here, that is, except the weather. We have had constant winds and cold temperatures - we even had snow on our car this morning! Someone needs to tell Idaho that it is June now!!! Jaden's baseball game got cancelled, he was bummed, but I was glad. I wasn't looking forward to sitting there on the bleachers in this weather. Luckily, it's supposed to get better this weekend... I can't wait, I really need some summer weather.

I found a great website the other day. My friend, Kristy, and I had been talking about how blogging was a way for us to keep a journal and she also told me about a site that is a place to keep a journal online, totally private. It's ldsjournal.com and it allows for pictures, videos, and of course, journal writing. You can easily copy and paste blog entries as well. It also has some great family history features. Anyway, if you are interested in keeping a journal online (never have to worry about something happening to it - fire, flood....) go check it out.

3 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Hello? Does anyone update this blog!??? I want to know what you are up to. Have you moved yet?

Jamie said...

You're moving? Just in town there? What's going on with you? Helloooo? Anyone home? Okay, if you're moving, I understand why you haven't blogged in a while. Just let me know how you are doing. k?

Kristy Skoy said...

Ok so I know you have moved and you are back on line... SO WHERE ARE YOU? I need more info! I need a blog to read! ;)