Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My 100th Post!!! and baseball pics!

Jaden had his first coach-pitch baseball game on Monday. He had so much fun! He was able to get up to bat twice and hit the ball both times. On his first hit, he was able to make it to 2nd base - the only double from his team! The second hit was hilarious - I wish I had my video going, but my camera had run out of batteries. :( Anyway, he hit the ball and it was a fly ball and it was heading straight for the 2nd baseman (who actually is a boy from our ward). This boy wasn't paying attention and we were a little scared the ball was going to hit him in the head. He was talking with another kid with his hand and mit hanging in front of him and the ball came down and knocked his mit to the ground. If he had been holding his mit the other way, he would have caught it without knowing!!! Anyway, it was pretty funny! The wind was horrible during the game and we all just about froze! Jaden didn't seem to mind!



Here is Jaden with his shirt and hat - he was hoping his team would be green!

Gettin ready for the pitch!
Swing!
And he made it to second!

Austin had his first t-ball game yesterday. He also had a great time. He said it got a little bit long, but he still enjoyed it. The weather was also horrible for Austin's game. It was WINDY and raining off and on. It is so funny to watch kids play t-ball. Austin would dance and play with his hat and the dirt. He had a hard time paying attention. His favorite part (obviously) was batting. He did good, too! I'll post his pictures in a new post. I guess I've already posted too many, so things may be a little out of order - I don't know how that will work.
Austin all ready for the game - he was hoping his team would be orange!
I'm going to post more of his pics on a new post!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! 100 Posts! Keep 'em coming, I love to read them all!

Arlyn said...

Daniel was supposed to have his first baseball game last night but it was cancelled for rain. We'll see how Thursday goes. It looks like they're both having fun!

Congrats on 100 posts!