Thursday, May 29, 2008

My New Header

I finally got around to making my own header - not sure if I'll keep this one or not. I have a feeling that I will be playing around with other ones!!! I used one of my kits that I made for the papers and embellishments. I don't use much of my own stuff because once I'm finally done with the kit, I get a little tired of it! It was kind of fun to use it though - I made this kit a while back and have been wanting to use it for something! What do you think?

Jaden is doing pretty good still. He is going to have to miss the Father/Son campout this weekend - which is quite the bummer for him. I promised we'll do something fun while Guy and Austin are gone. It will, however, be real nice for Austin to get some alone time with Guy (he doesn't get that very much - and I'll be able to spend a little more time with Jaden, Kaylee too.)

Well, I spent too much time making my header that I'll have to keep this post short - need to get cleaning!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

It looks very nice there! And the neat thing is that you don't have to keep it. You can just keep designing and changing it. We look forward any others you'll come up with (after your house gets cleaned).

Jamie said...

I think it looks great! It is funny how once you get going on different looks, you want to keep changing it up once and a while. I get tired of my look and want to re-arrange once in a while, too. Great job!

Erin said...

I lost your blog and finally found it again. So how is your little boy doing now that's it's been a few days? My oldest just had his tonsils and adnoids out in April and he did better than I thought although we had some tough moments and my 2 year old just wanted to eat everything he ate.