Thursday, May 22, 2008

This was kinda fun!

This is a pretty fun website! At smilebox.com you can make all sorts of scrapbook pages, invites, slideshows... All sorts of stuff. You can do it for free if you want to post it to your blog or email it. If you want to print off a scrapbook page then it will cost $1.99 or there are also memberships. Anyway, it was just a lot of fun to play with. I don't think I'll do much of it that will require printing or anything! Anyway, here is what I did!

Click to play Wanted Poster
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cute and super fun! Hey, guess who I found through facebook? Jeff Cannon and Emily Niemi! How fun! Try it out, if you are interested. We've found it a great way to find old college/work friends, missionary companions, etc. Kind of fun to see what everyone is up to now. Look me up!