Saturday, July 28, 2007

Busy Weekend and another scrapbook page

Let's see.. I think I'll start with Thursday night. Guy and I went to Jackson Hole, WY to go to Bar J Chuckawagon. It's a dinner theater where they begin with feeding you dinner and then put on a western comedy show. It was a lot of fun! The best part was being able to eat my dinner... warm and without interruption. It was so nice not having to cut anybody's meat or cleaning up spills! It was a great break from the kids (about 9 hours worth), but I was ready to see them when we got home. They had gone over to their cousin Lexi's house. They had a blast! They couldn't stop talking about all that they had done. Lexi had set up the little pool and sprinkler for them when they got there. They played all sorts of games - Kaylee was able to play Barbies with Lexi while the boys played with the GameCube. They did crafts ate popsicles and did all sorts of fun things. She was such a great babysitter!

Friday morning I got the kids ready and took off for Preston to visit with my grandparents and go to the Nelson reunion. It was a lot of fun and there were plenty of kids there for Jaden, Austin, and Kaylee to play with. Guy came down Saturday morning to pick up a dresser my Grandma was giving me and we played for a bit and then drove home.

A fun weekend with a lot of driving!!!

Oh yeah, here's my scrapbook page I did today.

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Cute page! I am so glad you were able to go out! one of these days we will afford a movie or something!! ;)

Jamie said...

Sounds like you guys had a nice little date. How wonderful for the two of you! I can't wait for Aaron to get a little older so I am comfortable leaving him with a babysitter. Oh, guess what?! I was put in as a nursery worker today at church!! ahhhh!! It wasn't too bad today, actually pretty enjoyable, so I'm hoping it goes well.