Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rachel's New Baby

Rachel just had her baby not quite two days ago! I'm just so excited for her - she's now got her little girl she's been wanting. They named her Rozlyn (I think that's how they are spelling it, but don't quote me on that) and I think her middle name is Mary - once again don't quote me! Anyway, I went over to visit her today and that little girl is just SO adorable and tiny. I couldn't believe how tiny she is. She is just perfect and healthy and Rachel seems to be doing great. It sounds like it was an easy delivery (no pushing was involved!). I'm so jealous. Well, I guess that's about it. Kaylee just thought that Baby Rozlyn was so cute and now keeps talking about her - even though I would only let Kaylee look at her from a little bit of a distance. I'll have to take a picture of her and post it (if Rachel is okay with that.)

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

YEA!! I am so glad that she had a easy delivery. WOW NO PUSHING!! thats what i call a c-section :)
HEHEHE!