Monday, December 15, 2008

A Christmas Party

Lexi and Tyra had invited us over to their house for a little Christmas party. The kids had a great time making these chocolates. I think they turned out pretty cute! It's kinda fun to look at the chocolates and guess which kid made each chocolate!
Guy even dressed up for the party!!! I thought it was pretty neat - funny, huh!?! HO, HO, HO!
The kids played Santa Bingo with Lexi and each came home with a bag full of prizes!
This is a much better picture of Lexi, but not of my kids, so I may have to do some creative Photoshopping!!!
We all had a great time. Tyra and I made some caramel and chocolate covered pretzels while the kids played - they turned out great! We used them for fun little neighborhood gifts. I didn't get a picture of those though, oh well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: