Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just playing around...

I was going through some of my older pictures the other day and just couldn't resist scrapping these ones. There are a lot of others as well, but these were the ones that I had time to do. School is finally slowing down for the semester.... Thank goodness! I only have one final that I have to really worry about, the others are done or aren't going to be much work. Anyway, it feels good to relax and do some stuff that I enjoy. I'm hoping to be able to make some pumpkin cookies with the kids within the next couple of days - they've been asking for a couple of weeks....


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh, I love looking back through old pictures. I remember Austins curly hair - so cute!

I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I missed you!