Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jaden is getting baptized!!!


We are so excited (especially Jaden) because Jaden will be getting baptized next Saturday! He can't wait! The primary counselor brought over his jumpsuit the other day - it is HUGE on him. They only have two jumpsuits and they gave the smaller one to a girl in the ward (who is actually bigger than Jaden), but that's alright - we'll just roll up the legs and sleeves. Jaden had called all the family that lives close to invite them to his baptism and asked some to stand in the confirmation circle. He is feeling pretty big right now. I can't believe that he is turning eight in just a couple of days - it makes me feel like I'm starting to get old... Anyway, this is the picture that will be included in the program, I think he looks pretty grown up! We are sure proud of him!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Congratulations Jaden! We are proud of you too!

Jamie said...

Yay Jaden! I seriously cannot believe that he and Leevi (in April) are about to get baptized! I was thinking the other day about how quickly the time has gone and how fast it will continue to fly by. They will be graduating and leaving for missions before we know it! Whoa! I hope you have a wonderful day on Saturday!