Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scrapbook Pages...

I've gotten all the pictures from Jaden and Austin's birthday party at the IF Gym done!!! Woohoo!!! It feels so good to accomplish something. Anyway, this was a great party - so much fun! The gym took care of everything: the cake, decorations, activities, invites, goody bags, thank-you cards, EVERYTHING! It was nice to just sit back and watch the kids have fun without having to worry about anything. The kids had a wonderful time playing in the foam pit and on the trampolines. I think we might have to do this every couple of years or so...



Posted by Picasa
I couldn't get a couple of the pages to upload, so I'll try to get them up tomorrow (hopefully! - I'm not so good at that!)

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

I want to take my kids there! where is it?

Mrs. Andrews said...

It's just north of Sunnyside on the old highway. The turn is just north of Maverik behind the Gables hotel. It is sooo much fun. For $10 (I think...) you can drop kids off on Friday nights and have them babysat there for four hours (I can't remember the times exactly), but it sounds like fun!!!!