Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Fun Meme

I know, I know, I already posted today, but then I saw this meme that I wanted to post from donttrythisathome.typepad.com. Here goes:

I AM: first and foremost, a mom... a dreamer.... a worrier.

I WANT: my children to be happy, to be more outgoing and to come out of my shell.

I WISH: I lived closer to my parents and my mortgage was paid for.

I HATE: staying up all night and getting no sleep.

I MISS: those care-free college days of no worries and spontanaity (spelling? Apparently, I didn't spend enough time studying!)

I HEAR: my children...constantly!!!

I WONDER: how my oldest is already five and going to start kindergarten, if I'll ever have a truly restful night ever again.

I REGRET: letting myself go and forgetting about myself.

I AM NOT: perfect.

I DANCE: with my children when I should be cleaning!

I SING: with the kids in the car.

I CRY: too much, when stressed, during movies, when happy.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: as patient with my kids as I should be.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: crafts with the kids, jewelry, scrapbooks.

I WRITE: very rarely.

I CONFUSE: my life with reality.

I NEED: my kids, my husband, to laugh and play.

I SHOULD: keep house better and play less.

I START: and hardly ever finish.

I FINISH: what is truly important.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I thought this was very interesting and insightful. I makes you really take a good look at yourself. What does "meme" mean anyway?!

Chilihead2 said...

I enjoyed reading this!

WarriorWife said...

I read this and think I know her! And even though I've done nothing I still feel a little proud. :) You're so cool.

Rachelle said...

That was fun to read!