Thursday, June 15, 2006

Diet Coke and Mentos

You might be wondering what someone can do with Diet Coke and Mentos. Well, this is the answer. My husband saw this on Yahoo! and I just thought it was hilarious. If anyone has been to the Belagio in Las Vegas - or even if you haven't - I think you'll enjoy this. I hope the video works. If not got to eepybird.com.

(I tried to embed the video, but I just don't want to take the time to figure it out right now!)

I don't think the video will work. I'm still trying to figure out all this blogging stuff. However, I did finally figure out how to use links!!! Give me some credit. Anyway, go to the site - it's worth it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I had heard about this from a friend and had seen the pictures she had taken. But the still photos don't allow you to enjoy the whole experience. I loved the choreographed video. I wonder what they were doing when they happened upon this reaction?!