Saturday, June 10, 2006

Visiting Teaching

Kaylee is back to normal... almost! Her fever is gone, her throat is still hurting, but she seems to be doing great. She is playing and having a good time. Now, I have to clean house and it's really bad. I haven't been able to do hardly anything while she had a fever, she was so clingy. It feels good to be able to walk around the house without her in my arms!!!

On to things other than my kids - I have a hard time blogging about anything different, they are my life after all! Anyway, the other day my visiting teacher came (she comes alone, her partner is very busy and they have a hard time getting together). My VT is great. She is having a very hard time right now, her husband got into some trouble and she has actually been living in Utah for quite a few months. However, she still makes a point to come visiting teaching to me every month when she comes up to check on things here. She has never missed a month. She is just so wonderful and caring and thinks of nothing else but me when she is at my home - even with all the hard times she is going through right now. I, on the other hand, have not been so good with my visiting teaching and have decided to commit to getting it done. I was just given a new partner and it is a good time to make sure we go every month. It's not that hard, yet seems to be sometimes. Anyway, I know it's important and I promise to get it done. It's not fair that I have such a great visiting teacher and I am so terrible about getting it done. My ladies deserve to have one as well.

1 comment:

WarriorWife said...

Glad to hear your little one is feeling better! I encourage you on the VT too. There's nothing more appreciated than a good VT and so often little things get in the way of that, huh? That's so amazing that your own VT is so amazing and she lives in another state! Gosh, guess the "hard to get together" excuse just doesn't work very well any more, huh? :)