Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Works For Me Wednesday

I know, I know. It's not really Wednesday, it's Tuesday. However, I think I'm going to be to busy tomorrow for our vacation to be able to get on the computer. So here is my WFMW a day early.

Another use for baby wipes: They are great for removing lipstick (or any other make-up) stains. There is nothing worse than trying to get lipstick out of your shirt. After you get a stain - before you wash it, just take a baby wipe and blot at the stain and you'll be surprised how it disappears.

They also work great for those awful deoderant marks left on black shirts. Give it a try!

One final use: washing your face when camping. It is so hard to try and wash your face while camping and so easy to carry some baby wipes with you. I can't stand all the dust and dirt that collects on your face (and arms and legs) while camping. I seem to continually be taking a baby wipe to my face. It always feels so good. They also work good to remove make-up from your face at home for a quick cleansing before bed!

I will probaby be gone from the blogging world for the next week or so while I am visiting with my family in Seattle!

6 comments:

WarriorWife said...

I like the idea for camping face wash. I'll have to give it a try sometime!

Nettie said...

With little ones, we go through wipes when camping almost like water. Have a good trip!

Shalee said...

You and Gibee must be on the same page. I am doing this as soon as my makeup remover that I had just bought runs out!

Maggie said...

I am finding that I keep them in my desk at work. I try to take a walk most days and in the sticky hot summer, the wipes help to freshen up when I have gotten lost in my walk and gone too far.

Beck said...

Baby wipes take deoderant marks off? That's good to know.

Anonymous said...

I have always been a "wipey" advocate--- and even tho it's been 6 years since diapers...I still carry a little travel pouch in my purse...and have another one in my car.
And ALL my girls took a container of them to camp.
GOOD post!!!