Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Works For Me Thursday!?!

I know I'm a day late getting this out. I didn't get a chance to get on the computer yesterday - The woes of having only one computer... which is my husband's laptop which is for work... at least we are lucky enough for them to let us use it for personal use as well.

Anyway, back to WFMW (or WFMTh). I don't know about you, but whenever I am finished putting my make-up on in the morning, I end up with a thin film all over my counter and sink. All my make-up is in powder form, from my foundation to my eyeshadow. It can make a real mess. That's where my most beloved invention comes in.... Baby Wipes. Yes, baby wipes. I keep them everywhere. Including my bathroom. I find it very helpful to just take a baby wipe and wipe down the counter and sink after I'm done. It makes it easier to keep the bathroom clean. I have also found that they are also very good at getting rid of your husband's unsightly whiskers he left in the sink. Anyway, it works for me!

Baby wipes are good for so many things. I'll have to write about some others for later WFMW. I highly suggest for everyone to by a tub of baby wipes whether you have kids or not. You will find many uses.

3 comments:

WarriorWife said...

that is a good idea, and I bet they're cheaper than lysol wipes or other name brand cleaning wipey thingies. :)

Jamie said...

A friend of mine's mom keeps baby wipes in her car to use when whe's at work. She claims they will clean your clothes really well if you spill something on them during lunch time. Just dab, don't rub and whatever it is you spilled on yourself will come clean. I don't know if it works but it's worth a try instead of having a big wet spot on your shirt from using water. I'm sure there are many uses for baby wipes!

Erin said...

I love baby wipes, and I love Costco so I can buy them in bulk, along with my diapers. After having kids I have found so many more uses for them. I always have them in my purse, my house and my car.
All I have to say is good for you for wearing make-up, most days I go without. I'm lucky if I get a shower without getting out to hear a crying baby, so good for you to find time for the make-up, you are a step ahead of me.